Discover Your Child’s Unique Learning Profile And How to Improve Their Learning Effectiveness – at School And Home
Is your child truly fulfilling their learning potential?
Perhaps they are hitting ‘roadblocks’ in certain areas? Or just coasting along?
Would you like to find out the reasons why they learn the way they do … AND how to improve their learning effectiveness?
A Learning Profile Assessment will give you invaluable insights and information.
Here are some reasons to consider a Learning Profile Assessment for your child:
- To discover what their learning potential is.
- To reveal their “learning profile” – showing their particular strengths and weaknesses.
- To identify the specific learning strategies and types of support they are most likely to benefit from – at home and at school.
- To help them gain insight into their own learning ability.
- So you can make informed decisions about their education.
What Does a Learning Profile Assessment Involve?
You will receive:
- An initial review of your child’s cognitive, social, family and emotional history
- A standardised cognitive (intelligence) test
- A standardised academic (achievement) test
- Other relevant assessment tools (e.g. working memory)
- A detailed assessment report
- Tailored learning recommendations for school and home – based on your child’s learning profile
- AND a comprehensive feedback session to answer all your questions
The combined results from these tests provide insights that cannot be obtained by using any single test.
Cognitive testing reveals strengths and weaknesses in key skills such as:
- Processing speed
- Auditory processing
- Verbal learning issues
- Non-verbal learning issues
Academic testing reveals abilities in core academic areas such as:
- Oral language
How Many Appointments Are Required?
There are four sessions required in total:
- Initial consultation for parents (30 mins)
- Assessment session #1 for your child (90 mins)
- Assessment session #2 for your child (90 mins)
- Feedback session for parents (50 mins)
What Are the Fees?
The total fees will be approximately $2,400 (before any health fund rebates) which includes the initial consultation, two assessment consultations, a comprehensive psychological report, a feedback consultation, detailed recommendations for home and school, an action plan for your child and liaison with school or health professionals where appropriate. You can instantly claim a private health rebate at each session. (Rebate amounts vary widely depending on the health fund and your level of cover but can be up to a few hundred dollars or so in total.)
What’s the Next Step?
The next step is to book an initial parent consultation.
This is your opportunity to meet the psychologist, discuss the background issues in detail and get the right advice for your child’s needs.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and make an informed decision before you book any appointments for your child.
Click the button below and follow the prompts to book now: