Are you struggling with any of these issues:
- Difficulty conceiving?
- Feelings of sadness, grief or loss?
- Feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious or not coping – before or after giving birth?
- Exhaustion and sleep difficulties?
- Creating realistic routines with an infant or toddler?
- Increased irritability with your baby, partner or older children?
If so, you may benefit from our perinatal counselling service.
We provide evidence-based treatments for a wide range of common perinatal issues, including anxiety, depression and grief, Adjustment Disorder, sleep issues and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Our friendly and experienced psychologists work with parents, infants and siblings to provide support from conception through to early childhood.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- We specialise in helping mums, infants, older siblings and partners with many different perinatal challenges
- You will receive evidence-based help – tailored to your needs
- We offer parent coaching for behaviour management and separation issues
- You will benefit from ongoing support and long term follow-up
- You will receive the highest possible standard of care
When you are referred to us for counselling by your GP, paediatrician or psychiatrist you will be eligible to claim a Medicare rebate of at least $84.50 per session for up to 10 sessions in a calendar year.
“What’s the first step?”
The first step is to meet with a psychologist for an initial 30 minute consultation to discuss your needs and review your family history.
They will recommend the most helpful approach for your particular needs, explain the referral process and answer all your questions.
This gives you the opportunity to make an informed decision before you commit to receiving any services.