Would you like your son or daughter to learn vital skills for success at school and in life?
Practical skills that give them insight into their true ability…
…and empower them to achieve their full potential?
If so, you might like to consider enrolling them in our intensive coaching program for children and teenagers.
In this program your child will learn how to:
- Get more organised
- Become more motivated
- Study more effectively
- Cope with stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Set challenging and achievable goals
- Gain insight into their own unique strengths and weaknesses
- Develop strategies to improve or overcome weaker areas and leverage strengths
- Improve test and exam skills
- Handle setbacks and become more resilient
Research shows that students with these skills perform better, feel more in control and are less stressed.
The program is delivered one-to-one by an experienced child psychologist with postgraduate training in Educational & Developmental Psychology.
Our approach is carefully tailored to your child, helping them to identify relevant goals and devise effective strategies to achieve their goals.
And we use evidence-based, university-developed methods and frameworks.
But please keep in mind this program is not suited to everyone and we are unable to accept all applications.
To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- This program is designed to help children and teenagers who are facing moderate learning, motivation, stress and life challenges. It is not suitable for kids with serious mental health issues or severe learning disabilities.
- You must be willing to prioritise and commit to at least 6 x weekly or fortnightly sessions at a consistent day and time (make-up sessions are possible in the event of illness or emergency).
- You must be willing to engage in the process and help your child practice and reinforce the skills they will learn.
- You must be able to invest in the program without financial stress.
The fees are as per the Australian Psychological Society’s recommended fee schedule: $238 per 50 minute session (less any applicable private health or Medicare rebate), paid at each consultation.
If you are eligible to enrol, the first step is to book an initial 30 minute consultation. This session is normally just for parents, although older teenagers are welcome. Your psychologist will review your child’s history and key challenges so the program can be tailored to suit their needs.
Do you think your son or daughter might benefit from this program? And do you meet the above criteria for eligibility?
If so, please click the link below and submit your initial appointment request without delay:
Simply fill in the form at the above link and under the “Appointment Details” section please mention this post.
We will contact you during business hours to confirm if this is the right fit for your child and arrange a time for your initial consultation.
P.S. Please note: Places are extremely limited, especially the after-school time slots, so if you are interested you should apply immediately.